House Windows - Self-cleaning
Put the chore of window cleaning behind you thanks to low-maintenance, self-cleaning glass!
How does it work
A transparent coating on the outside of the glass harnesses the power of both sun and rain to efficiently remove dirt and grime.
Self-cleaning glass does not need to be cleaned as frequently as normal glass. However it is not 100% maintenance free. It is kept clean using natural elements present in UV light from the sun and rain so the “chore” of window cleaning is considerably reduced.
- Less frequent cleaning – windows stay cleaner for longer
- Much easier cleaning – less dirt and grime adheres to the glass.
- Save money – the cost of window cleaning is reduced
- Ideal for hard to reach areas – such as roofs
- Permanent coating – lasts the lifetime of the window itself.
- Environmentally friendly – less frequent use of water and detergents