SGG BIOCLEAN® Aqua
SGG BIOCLEAN uses photocatalytic and hydrophilic properties to break down and wash away dirt from the surface of the glass allowing for less frequent cleaning.
SGG BIOCLEAN AQUA can be combined with many other high performance products in the Saint-Gobain range, such as SGG PLANITHERM 4S for optimum solar protection and thermal insulation.
Pleasant and relaxing aqua-green appearance to complement both your interior and the surrounding natural tones of your garden
Solar Protection: SGG BIOCLEAN AQUA can block up to 78% of heat generated from the sun when combined with SGG PLANITHERM 4S four seasons glass in conservatory roof areas.
- Reflects up to 78% of the sun's heat, reducing the need for costly air conditioning and blinds that will obscure your view
- Gives the best available solar control
- Aqua tint helps to absorb the sun's light and reduce uncomfortable glare by over 65%
- Reduces the bleaching effect of the sun by blocking 94% of the sun's UV rays, prolonging the life of your conservatory furniture and soft furnishings
- Glass stays cleaner for longer
- Easier and less frequent cleaning
- Ongoing cost savings – lower air conditioning and cleaning bills
- Reduced impact noise of precipitation compared to polycarbonate roof panels
Find out more
Questions are grouped by common theme , so select the area which you require