SGG COOL-LITE® SKN 154/154 II
SGG COOL-LITE SKN 154/154 II is a solar control glass, which blocks up to 72% of solar heat by reflecting it to the outside. It can be for use in residential or commercial buildings alike, either for façades or overhead glazing. Due to the unique properties of the coatings, they are ideally suited to applications requiring annealed and toughened or heat-strengthened glass.
SGG COOL-LITE SKN 154/154 II is a solar control glass coating applied to SGG PLANICLEAR. The coating has good levels of light transmittance, coupled with a low solar factor making it ideal for commercial projects which require high levels of solar heat rejection.
Ideal for offices, hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals and many other commercial buildings.
SGG COOL-LITE SKN can be installed in many glazing applications:
- Curtain walling
- Exterior structural sealant glazing
- Exterior bolted glass assemblies
- Double-skin applications
- Cladding of external walls
Overhead and atria glazing
For further information on the processed product variations, such as laminating, curving and toughening please look at the Processing of SGG COOL-LITE SKN/SKN II page.
SGG COOL-LITE SKN 154/154 II: the performance of the most frequently used references is given in double-glazed units, combined with a SGG PLANICLEAR clear glass on the inner pane.
SGG COOL-LITE SKN 154/154 II balances the advantages of a high performance and very neutral appearance:
- Good levels of light transmittance, allowing 52% to pass through.
- Low g-value of 0.28 – reducing the need for air-conditioning
- Excellent thermal insulation with U-value of 1.0W/m2K
- High degree of neutrality both in transmission and exterior reflection