SGG COOL-LITE® SKN 144 II
SGG COOL-LITE SKN 144 II is a solar control glass, which blocks up to 77% of solar heat by reflecting it to the outside. It can be for use in residential or commercial buildings alike, either for façades or overhead glazing. Due to the unique solar control properties of the coating, it is only available as a to-be-toughened glass.
SGG COOL-LITE SKN 144 II is a solar control glass coating applied to SGG PLANICLEAR. The coating has the lowest solar factor of the SGG COOL-LITE SKN range, making it ideal for façade and roof glazing which require a high amount of solar heat rejection.
Ideal for offices, hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals and many other commercial buildings.
SGG COOL-LITE SKN can be installed in many glazing applications:
- Curtain walling
- Exterior structural sealant glazing
- Exterior bolted glass assemblies
- Double-skin applications
- Cladding of external walls
Overhead and atria glazing
SGG COOL-LITE SKN 144 II: the performance of the most frequently used references is given in double-glazed units, combined with a SGG PLANICLEAR clear float glass on the inner pane.
SGG COOL-LITE SKN 144 II balances the advantages of a high performance and neutral appearance:
- Good levels of light transmittance, allowing 41% to pass through.
- Low g-value of 0.23 – reducing the need for air-conditioning
- Excellent thermal insulation with U-value of 1.1W/m2K
- High degree of neutrality both in transmission and exterior reflection