House Windows - Energy Saving
Lower your energy bills with PLANITHERM – the most energy efficient glass available in the UK
How does it work
PLANITHERM is a new generation of energy saving window glass that uses an advanced metallic coating that reflects heat from radiators or fires back into the room, rather than allowing it to escape through the windows. At the same time it allows free heat and light energy from the sun to pass through the glass, warming your home and further contributing to the energy efficiency of your windows. That means lower energy bills compared to standard windows.
Calculate your savings
We are confident that installing PLANITHERM will enable you to enjoy significant savings on your energy bills - as much as 28%.*
Using thermally insulating double glazing is the best way to improve the energy efficiency of your windows and make your home environment more comfortable.
- Improved thermal insulation - reduced heat loss saves you money on your heating bills.
- Promotes passive solar heat gain - free heat from the sun passes easily through the glass helping to warm the home.
- Improved energy efficiency - reduced need for heating helps to save energy and protect the environment.
- More comfortable rooms - improved thermal insulation means fewer cold spots and drafts near windows and doors.
- Less condensation - the inner surface of the glass stays warmer, reducing internal condensation and prolonging the life of your windows.